A Place for Romance: Paranormal | Fantasy | Futuristic | Contemporary | Historical | Suspense | & Asian Dramas

3.30.2011

Cast In Ruin cover

I am SO EXCITED!! Michelle Sagara, author of the Chronicles of Elantra series, has posted the proof for the cover of her next book, Cast in Ruin. It's my favorite cover of the series BY FAR!!




The Dark Is Coming


Seven corpses are discovered in the streets of a Dargon’s fief. All identical, down to their clothing.

Kaylin Neya is assigned to discover who they were, who killed them- and why. Is the evil lurking at the borders of Elantra preparing to cross over?

At least the investigation delays her meeting with the Dargon Emperor. And as the shadows grow longer over the fiefs, Kaylin must use every skill she’s ever learned to save the people she’s sworn to protect. Sword in hand, dragons in the sky, this time there’s no retreat and no surrender…

More information can be found here on the author's blog. This is book seven of the series with at least two more promised to come. With a cover like this, it's time for Severn to shine!

4 comments:

Neena said...

HOT DAMN!! And it looks like the best one by far!!! DOUBLE HOT DAMN! XD

Ragan said...

I'm psyched about the dragons but, seriously, I'm ready for the wolves. I want to go into Severn's world!

Neena said...

*rolls eyes* I need to get busy with this series. I need to run away from the other stuff I have whoring its way thru Berrr..

I'm stoked that her covers are getting better and better. XD You just *had* to type the back cover,huh?

Ragan said...

Yuppers XD