A Place for Romance: Paranormal | Fantasy | Futuristic | Contemporary | Historical | Suspense | & Asian Dramas

3.24.2010

- Never the same book twice

1. Book next to your bed right now:
Through the Veil by Shiloh Walker


2. Favorite series:
Crimson Moon series by L. A. Banks


3. Favorite book:
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder


4. The one book you would have with you if stranded in a desert island:
Tiger and Del Vol 1 by Jennifer Roberson


5. Book/series you would take with you on a long flight:
Lynn Kurland's Nine Kingdom series... either first or fourth book.

6. Worst book you were made to read in school:
Pilgrim's Progress.

7. Book that everyone should be made to read in school:
As if anything I read would be allowed in school.. but okay, Song in the Silence by Elizabeth Kerner.

8. Book that everyone should read, period:
Eyes Like a Wolf by Evangeline Anderson. It will challenge you.


9. Favorite character:
Urgh.. okay this one's going to give me trouble. Can't say Valek from Poison Study. Can't say Severn from the Chronicles of Elantra. Can't even say Kalen from Through The Veil. Okay! Got it! Eli Chance from Into The Mist by Maya Banks. He's a shifter and has a weakness for women in combat boots!



10. Best villain:
I really like the villain in Eternally by Maureen Child. Sadistic bastard.


11. Favorite concept series:
Chronicles of Elantra series by Michelle Sagara

Because it kills me a little more every time!


12. Favorite invented world:
The Fury by Sloan McBride

Gods, time travel, and demons. Great world!


13. Most beautifully written book:
Vicious Vixen by Shiloh Walker.

I'm sure there are others that could contend for this title, but this is the most recent that left me speechless.


14. Funniest book:
Shadow of the Wolf by Dana Marie Bell

I got a lot of strange looks from Matt every time I started laughing to myself. Which was a LOT within a very short time period.


TADAH!! I don't know if it should bother me or not that almost all of these books are recent reads. *shrugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you think shadow of the wolf was funny...you should read the Halle Puma series..*grins* It's a neat set. =)

and i'm surprised at some of the answers, and it shouldn't bother you about them being recent reads cuz i'm feelin lately you're rubbin off on me in the memory selection...*slight growl at you*

Ragan said...

Favorite series and Favorite Concept Series were a toss up. They could easily be interchanged, but I put Elantra under concept because it's a world all its own with a LOT of different races and characters.