Imagine you're suddenly ripped through a time warp and stranded on a deserted island. A fairy godmother comes to you and offers you 5 books and 5 cd's to have with you on this island until help can arrive- in the form of one lean and cut hulking vampire or 'other' that is mad, bad and out of control until he saves you.. I'll let you imagine the way you could occupy your time on this deserted island once he arrives on your own... (Yes, I said fairy godmother, no one ever said I was actually good at writing!)
What would your five and five be? Be sure to tag 5 others!
1. Picture Perfect by Evangeline Anderson for the smexiness
2. Soul Stealer by Kimberley Troutte for the religious reflections
3. Shadow of the Wolf by Dana Marie Bell for the times I need to laugh my ass off!
4. My Shifter Showmance by R.G. Alexander to remind me of the wonders of technology, lest I forgot while I rot away waiting for my 'other' which will be a shifter because I have yet to find a vampire that say, calls to my blood
and 5. Vicious Vixen by Shiloh Walker because it my standing favorite!
I buy by the song, not the cd, so anything from:
5 I'm Tagging
1. Redd from Unbroken Wyld for being so fucking awesome!
2. Jamie from Nitty Gritty Down and Dirty & Book Junkies Bookshelf for being two of the newest blogs I follow
3. Cutie from Bewitched Bookworms for your wicked sense of humor
4. Preternatural Primer for your dark and purply self =)
5. Becky from Escapism Through Books for wondering how all those abs fit onto one post. LOL
TAG - Deserted Island
I was tagged by Tyhada's Place and I will get even! =)