Amazon.com Widgets Location 2571: Special Thanks: Shelli Stevens

Location 2571

● They're Not Just Books ●

.
*Not from Stars Across Time by Lionsdrake
PHOTOBUCKET HAS LOST THEIR MIND. AT THIS TIME, I DO NOT HAVE THE MEANS TO CHANGE THE HOSTING OF SO MANY IMAGES HOSTED BY THEM AND SO, THEIR STUPID BANNER WILL REMAIN FOR THE TIME BEING.

Shelli Stevens

The woman is goooood!

And doesn't this cover look familiar? It's already on my blog. =)




I was blessed to receive her book, NEED ME, through goodreads - and I loved it!



While on my lunch break today I was checking my facebook and just happened to notice her post about the Bradford Bunch blog where she was offering a chance at one of her backlisted works.

And I am so grateful to have been picked by whatever random means that was used. Anything I get from Shelli is bound to be AWESOMELY HAWT!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Archive of Location 2571

Related Posts with Thumbnails