At 7:33 tonight, I will have lived in this world for a quarter of a century. Woot!
You know you're an 80's child when...
- You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE".
- You watched the Pound Puppies.
- You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Belair"
- You owned those lil Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
- Two words: M.C. Hammer
- If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock".
- You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
- You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales".
- When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
- You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
- You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.
- You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
- You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
- "Dont worry, be happy"
- "Miss MARY MARY MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK"
- You remember boom boxes vs cd players.
- You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.
- You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!!"
- You remember watching Rainbow Bright and My Little Pony Tales"
- You know who He-Man and She-Ra are.
- You knew all the characters names and their life stories on Saved By the Bell", the ORIGINAL class.
- You thought "Ghostbusters" was by far the coolest movie
- You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, Wax off."
- You yearned to be a member of The Babysitters Club, and tried to start a club of your own.
- You owned an extensive collection of Cabbage Patch Kids and trolls
Apparently you were an 80's child if you watched a LOT of television.
Thanks, Redd! *smoosh hugs*
**UPDATE** November 29, 2010
My birthday rocked the house! Not only did I get to spend some amazing quality time with family and especially my husband, but I received some pretty damn great gifts. I'm a gift card whore. I just love them! And I got hooked up with a ton from Amazon and a couple from Old Navy, Borders, and Victoria's Secret. I also got a couple books, candles, some jewelry... and some other unmentionables from Matt. =) Sunday, I got breakfast in bed, dinner out, and in between I got stuck in front of the television watching a Star Wars marathon. Probably could have done without that little tidbit but I did get some snuggles. XD
THANK YOU to everyone who gave me great birthday wishes and love and presents!!