A Place for Romance: Paranormal | Fantasy | Futuristic | Contemporary | Historical | Suspense | & Asian Dramas

5.25.2011

The Switch



The Switch
Evangeline Anderson
Dangerous Cravings sequel
ebook, 20 pages
Published 2007 by Loose Id, LLC
ISBN 9781596324381

It’s been a year since detectives Cole and Alex solved the BDSM serial murder spree that was going on in the seamy Tampa streets. In that time they've become much more than partners and best friends.

They are lovers -- Dominant and submissive. Alex willingly submits to her master’s hand and Cole has learned to give her both the pain and pleasure that she needs.

But now Alex wants to crack the whip for a change, and Cole's not sure he's willing to take it lying down.

Publisher’s Note: This book contains elements that may be objectionable to some readers: BDSM.


I closed up Dangerous Cravings and immediately dived into The Switch. How could I not? I needed so much more of Cole! And tied up at his lover's mercy???? Oh my damn.

Cole and Alex are now a year into their new relationship and have decided to switch places for the night, not that that lasts very long. Cole is all male, dominant and aggressive, and being tied down doesn't do for him what it does for Alex. His urge to take her, and claim her, brings out the forceful demands that Alex responds to all too well. Finally they switch back, as it should be.

It's a bit quick and I didn't get the fix I really needed. Yeah, I'm addicted. The one complaint though, is that I never did get a proposal. Damn him! 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments: