Well, look at that... The new standard.
Actually, I read far more than 12 books this year. But children's books don't count towards my blog goal, unfortunately. If they did, I'd be back in that one book a day category. More than that, actually.
But those days are far behind me.
And the days of lesson plans and science experiments are here and ahead. And history books... oh the history books.
- Mastering the Mistress (BotK 14.5) by Evangeline Anderson (1/07)
- Forgotten (BotK #16) by Evangeline Anderson (01/20)
- Final Protocol by J.C. Daniels (01/21)
- The 100 by Kass Morgan (02/24)
- End of the Line by Biana D'Arc (02/25)
- Crash & Burn (Cyborg Sizzle #3) by Cynthia Sax (3/9)
- Adam (Cyborgs: More Than Machines #6) by Eve Langlais (04/14)
- Avion (Cyborgs: More Than Machines #7) by Eve Langlais (04/21)
- Switched (BotK #17) by Evangeline Anderson (4/29)
- Abducted (Alien Mate Index #1) by Evangeline Anderson (12/07)
- Protected (Alien Mate Index #2) by Evangeline Anderson (12/09)
- Descended (Alien Mate Index #3) by Evangeline Anderson (12/15)
I found that I actually read THIRTEEN books last year, including The Pirate Captain's Daughter (Book 5.5 of the Mandrake Company) that I finished on May 6th! Woo hoo!